How to output PowerPoint to PDF / How to convert PPT to PDF ?
1. Start Microsoft PowerPoint
2. Open a .PPT presentation (or .PPTx document, which is introduced since Microsoft Office 2007)
3. Select from main menu "File"->"Print"
4. Select Printer "Virtual PDF Printer"
5. If you need to adjust PDF generation options, click the "Property" button on the right
6. Click "OK"
7. A dialog will pop up, assign the folder and file name of the PDF document to be generated
8. Congratulations! You have converted Microsoft PowerPoint PPT to PDF document now.
NOTE: The above instructions apply when you are to convert PPT to PDF, convert PPTx to PDF on Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, and Windows Server 2019.Batch Conversion
Wondersoft offers a speedy Batch Converter to batch convert your Microsoft PowerPoint slides into Adobe PDF files quickly and easily. The Batch Converter supports conversion of PPT to PDF, PPTx to PDF in batch.
All our software is virus-free and Trojan-free, all download links are from reliable sources as claimed.
(C) 2000-2020 Wondersoft All rights reserved.