How to create PDF from Microsoft Excel / How to convert XLS to PDF
1. Open Microsoft Excel
2. Open an .XLS document (or .XLSx document, which is enhanced .XLS document)
3. Select from main menu "File"->"Print"
4. Select Printer "Virtual PDF Printer"
5. If you need to adjust PDF generation options, click the "Property" button on the right
6. Click "OK"
7. A dialog will pop up, assign the folder and file name of the PDF document to be generated
8. Congratulations! You have converted Microsoft Excel XLS to PDF document now.Batch Conversion
Wondersoft offers a speedy Batch Converter to batch convert your Microsoft Excel spread sheets into Adobe PDF files quickly and easily. The Batch Converter supports conversion of XLS to PDF, XLSx to PDF in batch.
All our software is virus-free and Trojan-free, all download links are from reliable sources as claimed.
(C) 2000-2020 Wondersoft All rights reserved.